Sunday, March 29, 2009

MOVING!

Yes! Moving day has come :)
I'm moving in with a young couple and their little boy. I have my own room and bathroom all for 500 a month! Pretty snazzy huh.
So that's what I'll be doing all day tomorrow until I go to work @5:30.

Also I just might get to go surfing this week!!! Anh, a guy I work with, goes surfing pretty much everyday and he said he'd take me :) Fun stuff!

But even cooler than that, I found out that my brother Jonny is moving to California in July!!!! Yeah! Haven't seen Jonny in 2 years!
So now Dad, Jonny, Danny and I all live down here, now Virg and Sammy need to move here :)





Just a little parting thought...have you ever stopped and noticed the weird words we use? When I was typing Moving I thought of that. Mooooovvving....hmmm weird.
You know what word is cool? Subtle. I like to say it over and over again....subtle subtle subtle OOO so fun!

No comments: