Sunday, March 1, 2009

What the...

So I'm new to this whole blogging thing but my friend Andrew tells me its basically anything you want it to be. So I'm gonna use it as a place to vent to get my thoughts out, and also to keep my friends updated on whats going on in my life and maybe to get some answers to questions from readers....er that is if anyone ever reads this this crap.

SO today I'm just going to give a little intro into what is going on in my life at the moment.
I am currently living in Mission Viejo CA. I'm room renting from a lady my dad did some remodeling for ( she'll probably be in a lot of my posts) and I work in the bakery at The Cheesecake Factory. Since I just moved here a month ago I dont really know anyone yet so I mostly hang out with my Dad, my brother Danny, and my cousin Mike and his girlfriend Janika. We dont do a whole lot though. Dad and I usually just go to lunch or dinner and a occasional jog around the lake I live by. I mostly end up going over to Danny's and Mikes to twink around on the computer while they play WOW or Gears of War though sometimes we mix it up with a little drunken janga on the weekends. Its pretty boring most of the time.

I know I should go meet some new people and make friends and I kinda have been at work but here's the thing. Im super broke ( as are alot of people right now) and Im realizing it costs money to make new friends. If you've been friends with someone for quite a while then its fun to just go hang out with them at their house and do nothing. BUT with new friends you cant do that. You have to go DO something. Go to a movie, go to a concert, go to a theme park. You cant be like "Hey Im Amy, Im new here so I dont know whats fun to do around here" and then the new potential friend says "oh really?! Well hey there is a great band playing this weekend at the such and such place. You should totally come with us, it'll be a ton of fun" and then I have to decline because I cant afford to do anything else or my bills wont get paid. Or maybe some girls want to take me clubbing. HA! first of all I have no clothes that I could wear clubbing and secondly I CANNOT dance. Third I'm still not 21 which means we could only go to lame clubs full of highschool kids. Then there is always the issue funding for the fun.

Even though I complain about all the stuff that requires mula there are some things that are cheap that sound pretty fun. For instance, the ocean is only 20 minutes from where I live. NICE perk! It only cost gas to get there.
I also live right next to Lake Mission Viejo and have access to a private beach though im not so big on swimming in lakes. And since the weather is almost always nice here in SoCal then there are some little hikes I could go on.
Hmmm I should stop complaing and get my rear in gear.

Anywho, I've got to clean Ginette's ( the lady I live with) house tomorrow so Im going to end this first little blog. But dont worry, Im sure Ginette will give me plenty of things to rant and rave about for tomorrow so you'll be hearing from me again soon.

No comments: