Wednesday, May 13, 2009

This day

Today was great :) I only had six hours of sleep instead of the usual 10 which of course felt way better. I run better off of 5 to 7 hours of sleep.
Work was good. It was slow but that was good for me since Im still getting used to the cashier position....aaaand because my future boyfriend came in....OK probably not, but he's ooooh so good looking and sweet and he's from a small country near Saudi Arabia (cant remember the name though, I'm a bad crusher. I'd be no good at stalking :p). He comes in alot which is awesome.
Anyway, back to my day (ack boys are no good, no good!) I got off work and realized that I didnt have enough time to run home and change and make it all the way to Long Beach by seven.
So despite my poorness I ran into Old Navy and bought a cheap shirt and sandles and cruised out to Cal State Long Beach.
Thanks to Brigitte's friend, Tawny, who gave me directions I actually got there without taking taking too many detours (except when I had to stop for gas, then I took a LOOOOONNG detour, but still made it in time).
I found my way to to theater and after awhile found a seat which was actually being saved for someone else, they just didnt bother telling me until the show was already started. The Fashion show was cool even though I'm not very fashion savvy. There was some cool/crazy/weird outfits up there! Brigitte's outfits were awesome and she won an award for one of them!
I wanted to see her after the show but figured she's be busy with her models and family and other friends etc so I just left. I was really glad I went though. It was fun and out of the norm for me. She ended up texting me just as I got home wondering where I was. phooey.
But tomorrow we are going to a swap meet so that'll be alot of fun too.

No comments: