Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Horrible Case of Homesickness

I made a trip back home to Utah for Sara's wedding and just to see friends since I havent been home since February. Going back and seeing everyone made me really homesick and it sucks.


I miss spending time with Darlene. Drinking coffee in the morning, playing boggle, talking about anything and everything, planning trips and parties.







I miss weekends playing poker and rockband.





I miss my heart to hearts talks about Darlene, life, and goals with Larry.



I miss play fighting with Lehi and Sammy.







I miss Virginia. So MUCH!




I miss Bernice who is always so sweet and cheerful.










I miss Twitch and his cute little face.







I miss the desert mountains and the familiar hikes up them.


I miss my mother and little brothers and sisters. I always knew I'd regret that I lived so close and saw them so little.







I really miss my mother.




I miss Ruby Tuesday and miss all the people I worked with there.



I miss living with people who I was totally comfortable with. Where I could come home and not want to hide out in my room all day.










Now I have to go get some tissue and blow my runny nose and hopefully get some sleep so I can wake up tomorrow and remember why I love it down here too.

4 comments:

Kris and Danielle Ramsay said...

WE MISS YOU TOO K-NUDSON!! IT WAS SO FUN TO HAVE EVERYONE TOGETHER AT THE WEDDING!! NOW WE ALL JUST NEED TO COME VISIT YOU IN CALI!! I LOVE YOU. JUST REMEMBER I AM JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY:)

Gawdun said...

BUt let's be honest Cali is a rockin place and your totally having fun. It was soo good to see you by the way. I'll let you know when Im in the neighborhood during July!

The Ramsay's said...

We really do miss you and you should move back.. no I'm just kidding you are probably having a blast in Cali and should stay as long as you need to, but when you do come back we'll probably all still be here.

Always&Forever said...

WE MISS YOU!!!! You are so much fun to hang out with! You should def move back ;) !!!!!!!!!!!