Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wasted Day

Today was my day off and so I spent the first part of it going through an old diary I had. It was really interesting. I had forgotten about some of the stuff that happened. Alot of them were from when I was a plyg kid and were about my transition into the real world, it was a pretty entertaining. Maybe when Im old I'll publish it :P

aaand that was probably the most productive thing I did today.

No wait, I did do TWO batches of laundry. VERY productive.

After that I wasted time like usual, on Facebook, Twitter, Online Banking, etc etc.
Then it happened.

I logged onto Jonny's World of Warcraft account.

I know your thinking "nooooo Amy! Dont go to the Darkside!!!" That or your wondering whether Im Alliance or Hordes and if Im playing PvP or PvE (for the record Im Alliance playing PvP)
And thats where the rest of my day went.
I was going to go to swing class but I only have 3 dollars and I was already late for class when I realized what time it was.
Now my butt, back, arm, and shoulder hurt and my eyes are all bleary and red. I dont know how my brothers can play for days like they do sometimes. Half a day was exhausting for me.
I feel like I need a massage and eye drops. That or sleep I suppose.
WELL Im glad I got WOW out of my system for at least a few months.
Back to being a productive work-a-holic bright and early tomorrow morning :-)

1 comment:

The Ramsay's said...

hey girly face:) I miss you! you really need to come take a visit to good ol' Utah! We went to Benja's the other night and it just wasn't the same with you you...or the other tabitha. Gosh! everyone is leaving! anyway.. have a good day! love ya. bye