Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bloggers Block

I think about it all the time.

I'm always in the mood to do it.

I log on even.

But then I have nothing to say, but at least my profile fish get fed :p

Yes, I'm talking about blogging.
Its like I have some sort of mental barrier that wont let my thoughts become words or writing. I can feel my thoughts and opinions banging at the barrier too but nothing escapes.

I can hear them shouting and pounding...my fingers are twitching, longing to type them out. My tongue is struggling to free them and let them be heard but all that comes out is stuttering nonsense....

Haha ok I'll stop being dramatic.

But really though I do have a hard time putting my thoughts into words and such and its kinda frustrating, especially now since I'm seriously considering a career in writing.

SO, I have come up with a solution (I'm such a problem solver!)I'm going to post a blog everyday.
You my poor poor readers (if anyone actually reads this crap) will hear of my day no matter how uneventful it is.

HA!

I will conquer this mind blocking demon! I will become a great writer (after HUGE amounts of learning and studying at college) and hopefully it will be an entertaining read for whoever happens to read it.




Geez, thank goodness for spellcheck! I'm really gonna have to work on my spelling too.

No comments: