Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Going Crazy

So my brain is on this new (or maybe not so new) kick of being unsatisfied with anything I'm about to do.
For instance, I'll be at work and I'll think to myself I really want to go for a walk or run outside, its a beautiful day and then by the time I get off work and go home to change my mind has already changed itself. Nah, I dont feel like doing anything but wasting time on my computer or maybe watching a movie. And other days when I'm about to call my friends or brothers and go hang out the fun killer in my brain convinces me that if I leave, then I most definatly will not be able to find a parking spot when I return and will have to park my car blocks away and have to worry all night about it getting vandalized and stolen (it is true that if I do leave then then my chances of getting a parking spot ARE slim to none).
If its at night then I always worry about getting a ticket for having only one headlight.
Or that im usually almost out of gas and dont have enough money to fuel it.

The other day it was SO HOT so I decided to go to the pool and swim. I even got in my swim suit and everything but ended not going because by then I lost all desire to move and ended laying sprawled out on my bed sweating like a pig, dozing in and out of sleep until I had to leave for work.

I'll feel like reading and I'll go get one of my books and maybe even read a couple sentances then decide reading isnt really what I want to be doing.

Its like I REALLY want to do something but nothing is good enough or fun enough. Im like a spoiled child who has everything but still screams and cries for something else.

Does that even make any sense?
I suppose not since nothing I ever do or say makes sense.
bleh.

No comments: