Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The hunt is over!

I just got back from my new place :)
I'm bringing all my shiz over as soon as I'm done updating everyone :)

My new place is right across PCH from my dads favorite beach Salt Creek Beach.
I am moving in with a couple, the male is a computer programmer who is working on launching his own business and his wife is going to school to be a RN and is only home on the weekends. They have two cats, Sensi is the queen of the house and you only pet her with permission (I haven't been granted that honor yet) and the other one is a loving lap cat (cant remember the name but I wanna say its something like Bandit).
There is Jacuzzis and pools if you don't feel like going to the beach across (Well technically under, there is a tunnel) the street. There are running trails, a gym, a dog park, a regular park!

I have my very own DESIGNATED parking spot right by the apartment (its also covered), it's gated so I don't have to worry about vandalism and the best part is the rent is only 550 in the summer and 575 in the winter and that includes utilities and no deposit!

I'm pretty stoked and I'm gonna keep it short so I can move all my stuff over :)

2 comments:

Gawdun said...

OK first off I when I read the part about it being with another married couple I wanted to call you can give you a hard time... However I continued to read and it actually sounds like a good one. I want pictures.

PS love the new blog page photo

Amysthoughts said...

Gawdun!
I would put up some photos but my camera was in my purse when it got misplaced/stolen. Im not cool enough to figure out how to send pics from my phone or else I would upload those. Next time Im up there we should have a sit down and you can show me the ropes on this blog nonesense because I feel that Im not using it to its full potential.