Sunday, September 13, 2009

Deep Stirrings live :)

I just got home from watching my friends band play at The Neighborhood Cup. It was amazing, I had delicious jasmine green tea and beautiful music, what could be better. The band is called Deep Stirrings and they are a folk rock band check them out http://www.myspace.com/deepstirrings they often have free shows at the Cup which is an awesome place also www.theneighborhoodcup.com
Most of the songs are sung by Alec but Sarah sings a few too. Sarah has the voice of an angel. She brings tears to my eyes when she sings. She's ruining songs for me too. I'll hear her sing some beautiful song so I'll go look it up and it never sounds as good as her. I wish they would hurry up and get their album out so I can listen to their songs whenever I feel like it.

Oh and then to top off the evening, when I got home there was live music coming from the Ritz Carlton across the street that I could hear as clear as a bell in my room so I've been listening to live music all night :)

By the way, I didn't post a blog yesterday because I was at my cousins mikes house. We had gone to El Torito's happy hour then went home and played catch phrase drunk.
Good times!
Now that I'm legal to drink (yay 21!) then I've been getting drunk alot which is no good (sorry brain cells...and liver)...I should probably cut back...

No comments: