Sunday, April 19, 2009

Yoga

A friend from work invited me to a Yoga class last wednesday and it was the most amazing thing ever!
It was the first time I have ever tried yoga and im pretty sure Im addicted now. I was worried that I would really suck and be embarrassed the whole time but it actually came almost naturally to me. The class lasted an hour but I wanted to keep streching, it felt so good.

In Kung Fu, you learn how to feel your energy through deep breathing or meditating. It didnt happen too often but I've felt mine before, usually at seminars or at Kung Fu Camp when I had to try for an hour. Even then it was really hard to feel it through my whole body...it was always mostly in my legs. But man, when I did feel it, I could chi sau for hours!
Anyway, when the yoga class was over I was teeming. I could feel my energy all throughout my body. It felt amazing!

Ahhhh now I really really really wanna sign up for classes.
More money I shouldnt be spending, but it will be worth it.

2 comments:

Kris and Danielle Ramsay said...

my little K-Nudson!! I miss ya girl. I am so hapy for you, it sounds like you are having a lot of fun in Cali. Remember the time we were texting Vic all kinds of crazy things. That was hilarious. "Your mom's mom"
Well take care, i a glad you found my blog. Dont be a stranger:)

The Ramsay's said...

Amy-kins!!!! I miss you! and I didn't know you had a blog...what the heck! lol love ya and you need to tell me when you come back to visit so we can hang out:)