Friday, October 9, 2009

Harry Potter Books

Yes, I finally broke down and read all of them all in a week and a half (yeah that's all I did the whole time, why do you ask?) and now I'm a Harry Potter Fan.
When the next movie comes out then you'll find me in one of those incredibly long lines stringing around the movie theater (I haven't decided if I'll dress up, probably not...maybe...) clutching the Deathly Hallows book and chatting animatedly with the fans nearest me.
You know the part in Yes Man when he goes to his boss's Harry Potter Movie Marathon Night? Yep, you guessed it, I'm gonna throw one of those. Its gonna be a blast. Yeah.

So now that I'm finished with the Potter Books I'm going to start on the Lord of the Rings only unlike Harry Potter I'm going to watch all the movies first then read the books. So that up next.

On a less important note [sarcasm] I've started the application process for Saddleback college in Mission Viejo, CA. To qualify as a CA resident I have to have proof that I have physically lived in CA for a year and 1 day before the semester starts (Jan 11,2010) how I'm going to prove that, I'm not quite sure yet since I didn't get a job at the cheesecake until February.
However application process is on hold until tomorrow anyway since I have to call Darlene to find out dates of when I received my GED and what dates I attended DSC.

Bleh! I hate waiting!

No comments: