Thursday, May 7, 2009

Amy the Poor but Optomistic Fun Loving Blogger

I am very broke, as a lot of people these days are.
When you are broke you automatically assume you cant do anything fun, which makes you depressed and angry. I, however, am going to take a stand against this common belief!
I refuse to let this retarded economy and lack of funds get me down!
I will have fun without money! Who needs money anyway....er at least to have fun that is...
I will party it up everyday with no or minimal spending of the dinero!

I work five to six days a week and my shifts don't start until 5 or 6 pm so I have a lot of time to waste.
Mostly I've spent my time sleeping, reading at the library, and surfing the net.
I found this awesome site today whilst surfing. Take a look ....http://www.discoverfun.com/freeinfo/500fun/index.html.... so I will start spicing up my days with a few crazy feats from the list of ideas provided on the web page! Yay, fun here I come!

2 comments:

Gawdun said...

I agree, we don't need money to have fun. Go get em Amy!

Kris and Danielle Ramsay said...

K-nudson,

I agree,I have more fun blogging or watching a good movie with my familyc(thank goodness for Redbox) than going out and spending tons of money. Money isn't everything. It only makes people greedy and that is why our economy is the way it is. family and friends are way more important!! People that only care about money SUCK!!! I love ya and hang in there we are all in the same boat.