Thursday, March 19, 2009

On With The House Hunt

Gramma REALLY doesnt want me to move out.
She now has my rent down to 300 a month and 3 cleaning days if I'll stay.
But I wont.
I know if I stay the bickering and blaming will only get worse because Im paying less.
Im always polite though and tell her thanks for the offer thats very kind of you but Im sure I'll find a place to rent for a reasonable price.

Today I went and looked at another place (the last one I talked about didnt work out. They wanted someone who was over 21) This place was a brand new apartment building that looked great and the girl who was showing me the place was awesome buuuuuut it didnt say that it was a shared room in the ad they posted on craigslist. I wasnt very surprised though when I found out that it was a shared room because the rent was so cheap...too good to be true. But if I could stand to share a room then this place would actually be pretty cool.
Carol (the girl who was showing me the place) seemed really cool and she is my age. She'd be one of my roommates (she's sharing a room with her sister) and the girl who I'd be sharing with is my age also. I'd definitely need to meet the girl I'd be sharing with first before I made a decision. Ok here are the pro's and con's

Pros:

  • Cheap rent of 350.00+ utilities split 5 ways.

  • Full access to kitchen :DDD

  • Internet :DDDDDDD!!!!!!!!! (I dont have it where I live now)


  • Yoga room and Fitness room (possibly pool but not sure)

  • Living with 4 young fun girls (which could also turn out to be a con)

  • The place is only available for two months (also another con in a way)




Cons:




  • Sharing a room
  • Living with 4 other girls (think of all the PMS and potential drama)
  • Sharing a bathroom with two other girls (I work at night so I dont necessarily need to shower in the morning)
  • I would have to find a place in two months (I dont really mind though)

That would be awesome to move in there, hang out with some fun girls my age, meet new people through them...get a social life basically.

but at the same time....share a room....ugh! ok next time your in your room by yourself try to notice all the things you do when people arent around. Admit it, you fart, pick your nose, scratch your butt, talk nonesense to yourself....ok maybe only I do that but anyway sharing a room is not that appealing to me yet I could do it if I must. Anyways I gotta let Carol know by tomorrow so I got alot to think about....

No comments: